Time: Monday 15th June, 10:45 – 12:45
Flemming Poulfelt, Vice Dean of Research Communication, Copenhagen Business School and Eva Malmström Jonsson, Deputy President of KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, will give a talk about university leaders expectations’ of communication.
- What kind of expectations and desires do the executive management have for cooperation and contributions of communicators and communications departments?
- How can communicators become the most valuable and strategic contributors?
- How to use the communicators’ expertise and involve them – in which tasks?
- What is the dream scenario from the executives’ point of view and what is the reality?
- How to establish and maintain a good cooperation?
- What is required of the executive management and what is required of communicators?
- Are communication departments able to deliver what the leadership wants – are we strategic enough?
|Speaker: Flemming Poulfelt||Speaker: Eva Malmström Jonsson|