Registration is closed. Welcome to the next NUASkom conference in Bergen, Norway 2017!
By April 15
- Delegate: SEK 5500
- Speaker: SEK 4200
Please note that the deadline date is at 24:00 hours local Swedish time.
After April 15
- Delegate: SEK 6500
- Speaker: SEK 4200
All fees stated are excluding VAT (25%). Exchange rates may vary.
Fees for Delegate and Speaker include: Access to the scientific program and social program, conference documentation, coffee and lunches according to the program, Welcome reception on June 14, Newcomers’ Club on June 14, Guided tour of KI Campus on June 14 and Gala dinner on June 15, if marked on the registration form.
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice. If you choose to pay by invoice an administrative fee of SEK 100 will be added. You will receive your invoice by regular mail. If you like your invoice to be sent as a pdf attachment by e-mail, please unmark the tick box on the payment page of the registration form. VAT will be added according to Swedish legislation and routines.
Delegates from outside Sweden
- According to Swedish and legislation and routines, VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona).
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
- Upon choice of payment method “Bank transfer” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice together with your confirmation letter, including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent as pdf attachments by e-mail.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA, Master Card and American Express (Our University does not accept VISA Electron or Maestro). The Internet credit card service provider sometimes have trouble with Safari. We recommend the web browser Firefox with Mac OS.
- We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by bank cheques or euro cheques
Cancellations and refunds
Cancellation of registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 30 April 2015, up to which date the total amount will be refunded minus SEK 750 for cancellation fee. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after 30 April 2015, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
Cancellation of social program
Please notify conference secretariat by email, no later than May 15, 2015, if you have registered for the social events, but need to cancel your participation. Otherwise a no show fee of SEK 300 plus VAT will be charged.
Cancellation of hotel reservation
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the conference secretariat. Cancellation of any hotel reservation will be accepted until 14 days prior to arrival. If cancellation is received later than this date, or in case of no-show, the hotel will charge your credit card for the whole stay reserved.
Change of name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible. An administration fee of SEK 250 will be charged.